Child Proofing Service in Houston Texas
Baby Proofing Tailored to Your Needs
Baby Safe Homes Houston will save you …
Time – Running back and forth to the store or surfing the internet trying to find the right product.
Money – Shipping & returning overpriced and incorrect safety products to the store.
Frustration – Installing products that break easy, may be hard to use and may not be right for your home.
Costly Damage to your Home – Installing the right products right the first time! Including NO HOLES banister gates!
Baby Safe Homes will Professionally Install…
- Custom baby and child safety gates for top and bottom of stairs, hallways and play areas.
- Durable easy to use child proof cabinet and drawer locks and latches not found in stores .
- Safety straps for your TV’s, furniture, dressers, changing tables and bookshelves.
- Self close electrical outlet, outlet plugs, power strip covers, CO and smoke detectors.
- Specialized door locks, window locks and window guards.
- Bathroom safety items including toilet locks, spout cushions and shower locks.
- Customized Plexiglas for stair banisters, balconies and decks
- Grab Bars for bathrooms, showers, bathtubs, hallways
- Childproofing Tailored to YOUR Needs!
Baby proofing done right
- Together we perform a complete walk-through of your home and provide a detailed, itemized estimate.
- You decide how much or how little work you would like to have done. Baby Proofing Tailored to YOUR Needs.
- We baby proof your home the SAME DAY!*
As a parent, your number one concern is the safety of your infant, baby or toddler. Identifying hidden hazards in your home and purchasing the correct baby safety equipment is the MOST frustrating part of baby proofing.
You probably have friends who have wasted time and money running back and forth to retail stores purchasing poor quality baby gates, cabinet latches and other safety 1st products that are difficult to install, don’t work correctly, and break easily! Baby Safe Homes offers only the highest quality baby safety products at competitive prices. Our selection of child safety items are more durable, easier to use and safer than most of what you will find at big box retailers like Babies R Us, Target, WalMart. Installing a baby gate, cabinet latches or other safety products correctly can be challenging for any homeowner. Baby Safe Homes will minimize the dangers in your home, prevent costly damage from poorly installed equipment, and ease your frustration so you’ll know the job is done correctly.
- I am not sure what hidden hazards might be in my home.
- Could not find quality safety products in stores.
- Purchased several baby gates and none worked correctly.
- I was referred by my pediatrician.
- Don’t have the time to baby proof myself.
- I’m just not that handy with tools.
- I don’t want to damage my walls and banister installing baby gates.
- A friend referred me and were pleased with the service they received.
If anyone is looking for a state-of-the-art baby-proofing service, Brian McNeill (Houston owner of Baby Safe Homes) is excellent. He was just at our house this morning. He is not at all pushy with sales but he pointed out dangers that had never occurred to me. He works quickly and efficiently and very professional. He can quickly install baby gates, latches, locks, etc. (and usually has these pieces with him). Brian is also ideal if you have a swimming pool.Brittany, M, Houston, TX
Thank you very much for making my house a safer place for my twin girls. You did a wonderful job! Everything works great, and I’m starting to appreciate all the devices even more as the girls get better at getting into things. I will certainly recommend Baby Safe Homes to all of my friends with kids and my patients.Elena F., M.D., Pediatrics
Thank you for helping us babyproof our new home. I loved that you gave us all the options and didn’t push anything on us and allowed us to pick what we felt was necessary. Also, I couldn’t believe how quick everything was finished. Within a few days of speaking with you, you came out and installed everything in just 2 hours! Our stair gates look and work great! My last experience in gate installation when I did it myself at our previous home was a nightmare multiple trips to different stores, frustrating hours spent putting up and taking down gates that didn’t work, holes in the wall…well you get the picture. I wish I had heard of you before and I will definitely recommend you to all of my family and friends. Thanks again.Raquel, Zach and Noah
Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that we recently used Baby Safe Homes to childproof our house. More than a few friends referred us to this company and I can’t speak highly enough it. Robert, the business owner, came to our house for a consultation, made recommendations, and did immediate installation. He was very honest and didn’t pressure us to buy or install anything we didn’t feel we needed to. Prior to our appointment, I researched baby-proofing products and he doesn’t sell the product for any more than what I found it for online.
If you have an infant ready to crawl (as we do) I’d highly recommend Baby Safe Home.Keely B
Baby Safe Homes was an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt so overwhelmed by the process of babyproofing I procrastinated until my 8 month old was on the go. Within a few short days of my initial call Baby Safe Homes came out, gave me the guidance I needed, and proofed my entire house with top of the line products all within a 2 1/2 hour period. I would have made such a mess of the job had I done it myself I think I actually saved money in the long run. I can actually get more done now without constantly stopping to chase my son!Stacie S
Many people put-off baby proofing because they do not have the time- there is absolutely no excuse for that. I have taken care of patients who have their babies fall down stairs, choke on door stoppers, and pull down furniture onto themselves. This can be prevented. And the service is very affordable- the only additional cost versus doing it yourself is the labor cost (the cost of all products is the same as buying them at the store). It would have cost me more to repair all the damage I would have done to my cabinets and walls!
Thank you to Baby Safe Homes for providing an excellent service to me and my patients.Shakha G. MD, Coast Pediatrics